Thursday, 1 March 2012


Today I've spent the day out with
my dad, walking in dimmingsdale
It was a wonderful day
and the weather was beautiful


The conversation evolved around
two main subject areas:
Camera shutter speeds
and
Surgery vs Radiotherapy
-
All in all it made for a bit of
a mixed afternoon
But it was still enjoyable
-
Today we've been out taking
pictures with my late grandfathers
camera, which my dad is giving to
me as a graduation present
My grandfather died many many
years ago, of the same cancer my
dad has recently been diagnosed with
-
Since the day I was told about my dad
I started wearing my late grandmothers
locket, which she left me in her will
Even though I would probably never
admit this to my dad, today it felt between
the camera and the locket that I was
carrying them around with me
and that made me feel stronger
-
Check me out being all spiritual
Never thought I'd see the day
-

No comments:

Post a Comment