Friday, 24 December 2010

Maybe you've noticed...


It's Christmas


Last week we woke up to our first snowfall here
this winter. I know the rest of the country has
had it for months already... But this was our first day
and it was a very exciting time :)
We had a snowball fight


These are my home made Christmas cards. When I made
them I never thought I would actually see Plymouth
Hoe looking this Christmasy and white...


This is a picture I took on Wednesday (22/12) of the hoe
This image sums up Christmas 2010
I love it!

[Also, Jess has told me to point out that this is a totally
unedited photograph... Straight from my camera to your eyes]


When I was back up to Staffordshire in October I went to
my friend Grace's house and we made decorations
out of paper clay. Here's one of mine on the tree


Now all that needs to be done is the present opening


MERRY CHRISTMAS
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment